Audi Repair Service
A brand owned by the Volkswagen Group, Audi is becoming more and more popular in the United States. Total sales between 2018 and 2019 increased by 0.4 percent, and Audi accounted for 223,323 and 224,111 in total European automobile sales in the United States in these years, respectively. Classy, sophisticated, sporty, and fun are all adjectives Audi drivers use to describe their automobiles, and Autobahn Automotive proudly services and repairs Audi vehicles.
Audi Factory-Scheduled Maintenance
Maintenance is crucial to the lifespan of your Audi. It’s no secret that vehicles that are maintained properly last longer than vehicles that aren’t. The reason why is simple: All automotive parts wear down eventually, and factory-scheduled maintenance replaces worn-down parts, including filters and fluids, before they damage entire systems and the engine. Audi preventative maintenance includes
- Factory-scheduled maintenance every 30,000 miles
- Battery/electrical system maintenance
- Belt, filter, fluid, and hose replacement
- Brake system inspection and service
- Fuel injector and fuel system cleaning
- Oil and oil filter replacement
- Suspension/steering service
- Timing belt replacement
- Timing chain service
- Tire balancing and rotation
- Transmission inspection and service
These are many of the services you’ll find in the maintenance section of your Audi’s owner’s manual. Check this section regularly to ensure you have all recommended factory service performed at the proper mileage milestones. Autobahn Automotive are experts in these maintenance services, and our technicians are factory-trained to work on Audis and ASE-certified.
No vehicle is perfect, even if you do stick to the preventative maintenance schedule like clockwork. The bad news is your Audi might break down – it can happen – the good news is where you take it for maintenance can also repair it; in other words, us! Autobahn Automotive offers maintenance and repair services for Audis, and we can fix the most common problems Audi owners face, such as
- Axle CV boot joints that make clunking sounds when you make sharp turns
- Electrical component malfunctions and fluctuating interior/exterior lights
- Oil leaks that can damage the engine and, on rare cases, cause engine fires
- Spark plug failure that causes engine performance issues and stalls
- Timing belt wear and tear that can cause severe engine damage
These are just some of the repairs we perform regularly on Audis. Our shop is staffed with experienced technicians that utilize state-of-the-art diagnostic equipment to diagnose any Audi trouble. Once we find the problem, we’ll recommend the best course of action to fix it. Call Autobahn Automotive in Sea Girt, NJ, at 732-716-3222 to schedule your Audi service or repair appointment.