Autobahn Automotive is the Premier European Auto Repair Shop in Sea Girt, NJ
When your Audi, BMW, Mercedes Benz, MINI Cooper, Porsche, Volkswagen, or Volvo breaks down or requires maintenance, it requires a repair facility that is trained to work on those specific types of automobiles. A shop that repairs all makes and models just doesn’t have the specific training and tools that European cars require. That can cost you more money and more time while they are trying to source parts and troubleshoot into unfamiliar territory. What you need is Autobahn Automotive.
A specialist knows what parts to use and offers a higher level of service that is designed to extend the life of your vehicle and improve its performance, all while saving you money over time.
What Sets Autobahn Automotive Apart From the Rest?
Autobahn Automotive is an independent European Automotive facility for all aspects of service, maintenance, and repair. We are located at 1318 Sea Girt Avenue, 500 feet from the intersection on Route 35 and Sea Girt Avenue. Our team specializes in German and Swedish diagnostics, maintenance, and repair. Our facility, training, and passion are geared specifically towards European cars.
When you enter the doors at Autobahn Automotive, you immediately notice that we are not your normal auto repair shop. From the look and the smell, to the cleanliness and attention to detail, our facility blends the positive attributes of a high-end dealership with a modern and relaxing ambiance you find in a local coffee house.
- Unlike other repair shops that say they “specialize” in German or Swedish cars, we prove it. You won’t find a Lexus or Chevy in our shop. We maintain and repair only Audi, BMW, Mercedes Benz, MINI Cooper, Porsche, Sprinter, Volkswagen, and Volvo
- We have the factory diagnostic equipment and resources to repair your automobile in a timely manner, and correctly, the first time
- Our qualified service staff is knowledgeable, courteous, and professional
- Our warranty is 36 months / 36,000 miles. That is triple the industry standard
- All of the services and repairs we perform are reported to Carfax
- We are a Bosch certified car center. Thanks to Bosch, we have financing available
- 24 hour drop off and pick up is available. Free courtesy loaner cars are available. Complimentary rides home or to your office with Uber.
- We have a convenient and comfortable waiting room with complimentary WiFi, coffee, soda, tea, and water. It features comfy seating with TV and magazines
- We are a “Non-Smoking” shop, so if you are allergic to cigarette smoke, you won’t have to worry about your car smelling when you get it back
- No work will be done without your authorization
- We do what we say we are going to do. It is that simple